PRINCESS BEATRICE shared personal memories in a rare message shared for a cause close to her heart.
Princess Beatrice shared a video message to officially launch Parallel Windsor Virtual. The Princess, who is pregnant with her first child, spoke with excitement about the award-winning event.
And she briefly touched upon her wonderful memories at Windsor, where she grew up and often visited her royal grandparents.
She said: “I am so excited to welcome everyone at Parallel Windsor 2021.
“What an incredible, historic place for an event such as this.
“I know that I’ve spent a lot of time walking and running around these incredible grounds.
“So I hope you have the best time.”
The pregnant Princess went on speaking about the challenges presented by the pandemic, especially for those living with disabilities.
She said: “Whether you have chosen to do the 10k, 5k, 1k or even 100 metres, this event is an amazing celebration of disability inclusion.
“This year has been an incredibly challenging year, but for those with disabilities it has left people feeling isolated and alone.
“So, I am so thrilled that this event is taking place in order to bring people together.
“And I’d just like to thank every single one of you for taking part, and I’d like to thank the organisers and the events team for making this possible, especially during these unprecedented times.
“So have fun, have the best time and remember, start together and finish whenever – this moment is for you.”
Parallel Windsor normally takes place in Berkshire. Read more: daily express
Tell us what you think!
What do you think of Princess Beatrice’s message at launch Parallel Windsor? Tell us in the comments below!
- Prince William tells Steve Irwin’s son Robert that his father would ‘be very proud’
- Has Kate Middleton DITCHED the bouncy blow dry?
- William Shatner says Prince William has ‘wrong idea on space travel but backs him on climate change
- Why Prince William was right to give Bezos a rocket, writes GEOFFREY LEAN
- Prince George gets ‘confused and annoyed’ when rubbish reappears the next day after litter picking
- A royal Pre-pregnancy wardrobe! Kate Middleton leads the charge