PRINCE GEORGE was almost given a different name that Kate Middleton “had set her heart on”, a royal expert has said.
The Duchess of Cambridge changed her mind and settled on George for her oldest son’s name. Prince George is set to turn eight next month and is third in line to the throne after his father Prince William.
60 Minutes Australia: “She’s Ready to be Queen Now!”
- Prince William tells Steve Irwin’s son Robert that his father would ‘be very proud’
- Has Kate Middleton DITCHED the bouncy blow dry?
- William Shatner says Prince William has ‘wrong idea on space travel but backs him on climate change
- Why Prince William was right to give Bezos a rocket, writes GEOFFREY LEAN
- Prince George gets ‘confused and annoyed’ when rubbish reappears the next day after litter picking
- A royal Pre-pregnancy wardrobe! Kate Middleton leads the charge