KATE, the Duchess of Cambridge is called a sweet nickname by her husband Prince William when they are in private.
Prince William‘s “sweet” nickname for his wife the Duchess of Cambridge has been revealed to be “poppet”. In public, the Duke and Duchess are formally known as William and Catherine and during engagements, the Prince always refers to his wife by her full name. However, in private he adopts the “endearing” nickname for his wife of ten years.
Today’s Top Headlines:
- Philippos of Greece will ‘marry’ his wife for a THIRD time in Athens
- Kate Middleton and Prince William in unseen photos backstage at the Earthshot Prize Awards
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are ‘very focused on having a high profile in US’
- Kate Middleton was ‘so clearly, really proud of Prince William’, says royal photographer
- How William and Kate took a leaf out of Meghan and Harry’s book with PDA Earthshot pictures
- Copy-Kate! Cambridges take a leaf out of Meghan and Harry’s book with artsy PDA pictures
Kate Middleton stuns fans in affordable mall-brand top!
Read more: Kate stuns in affordable style