Margaret Seaman, 92, is the proud owner of Sandringham Estate, except hers is a scale model the great-grandmother has spent two years making, working 15 hour days.
Like the Queen she is in her nineties and a great-grandmother many times over.
And like Her Majesty, she owns Sandringham. The difference is, Margaret Seaman knitted her version of the Norfolk estate.
The 92-year-old has worked up to 15 hours a day for the past two years to produce this huge model.
The main house and gardens were completed within six months. Read More: daily mail
Today’s Top Headlines
- Philippos of Greece will ‘marry’ his wife for a THIRD time in Athens
- Kate Middleton and Prince William in unseen photos backstage at the Earthshot Prize Awards
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are ‘very focused on having a high profile in US’
- Kate Middleton was ‘so clearly, really proud of Prince William’, says royal photographer
- How William and Kate took a leaf out of Meghan and Harry’s book with PDA Earthshot pictures
- Copy-Kate! Cambridges take a leaf out of Meghan and Harry’s book with artsy PDA pictures
- Unseen photos show tender moment between Kate Middleton and Prince William at Earthshot Prize Awards
- Kate Middleton makes rare moment of affection towards Prince William in behind-the-scene snaps