- Harry tells Oprah he’s better equipped to respond to suicidal people on The Me You Can’t See: A Path Forward
- Follow-up to The Me You Can’t See series released last Friday, May 21, 2021.
- Town Hall will feature experts, advisors and participants exploring emotional well-being
- Available May 28th, 2021 on Apple TV
Speaking with Oprah, the Prince stated that he now feels better equipped with how to respond to someone who tells him they are thinking about ending their own life.
It comes after Harry confessed in an earlier episode that he did not know how to react when wife Meghan Markle told him in early 2019 that she was feeling suicidal.
In the new episode, Harry and Oprah agreed that the best piece of advice they learned while filming the mental health docuseries was to tell a suicidal person that they are ‘not alone’.
‘So many people are afraid of being on the receiving end of that conversation [from a suicidal person] because they don’t feel like they have the right tools to give the right advice,’ Harry stated. daily mail
- Prince William tells Steve Irwin’s son Robert that his father would ‘be very proud’
- Has Kate Middleton DITCHED the bouncy blow dry?
- William Shatner says Prince William has ‘wrong idea on space travel but backs him on climate change
- Why Prince William was right to give Bezos a rocket, writes GEOFFREY LEAN
- Prince George gets ‘confused and annoyed’ when rubbish reappears the next day after litter picking
- A royal Pre-pregnancy wardrobe! Kate Middleton leads the charge