TThe Duke of Sussex is an executive producer of ‘The Me You Can’t See’, which premieres on Friday. One insider told Page Six that Harry is expected to drop more ‘Truth Bombs’ in the show.
Royal Family expert Katie Nicholl said that Harry’s recent comments have left Britons in ‘quite a bit of shock’ that he ‘went as far as he did’.
She told Entertainment Tonight: ‘I think certainly people over here are a little disappointed and I think frustrated as well, hearing Prince Harry indirectly criticize the royal family, which I think is the interpretation by some over here in the UK’
Ms Nicholl added: ‘A lot of people here think Prince Harry has overstepped a mark in talking so personally about his father, and his relationship with his father, in what most people have interpreted to be quite a critical way.’
The Duke of Sussex had told Dax Shepard, host of the ‘Armchair Expert’ podcast: ‘He (Charles) treated me the way he was treated, so how can I change that for my own kids?’ Harry then described his life as a cross between the film The Truman Show – in which a man discovers he is living in a reality TV programme – and a zoo. daily mail
Share this story
- Prince William tells Steve Irwin’s son Robert that his father would ‘be very proud’
- Has Kate Middleton DITCHED the bouncy blow dry?
- William Shatner says Prince William has ‘wrong idea on space travel but backs him on climate change
- Why Prince William was right to give Bezos a rocket, writes GEOFFREY LEAN
- Prince George gets ‘confused and annoyed’ when rubbish reappears the next day after litter picking
- A royal Pre-pregnancy wardrobe! Kate Middleton leads the charge