Share this article
Who is Princess Eugenie?
- Full name: Eugenie Victoria Helena
- Birthday: March 23, 1990. 31 years of age.
- Princess Eugenie is 10th in line for the British throne
- She is the daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York
- Married to Jack Brooksbank
- Has one son, August Philip Hawke Brooksbank born February 9, 2021
Princess Eugenie, 31, is the third granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II. She is the second daughter to Prince Andrew, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip’s third child, and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. Eugenie is 10th in line to the British throne behind her older sister, Beatrice, 32 who is 9th in line for the British throne.
Who did Eugenie Marry?
Eugenie married Jack Brooksbank, 35 in October 2018 at St. George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, the same venue that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tied the knot just months before. Jack Brooksbank is a British aristocrat and businessman who currently works as a brand representative for George Clooney’s Casamigos Tequila.
On February 9, 2021, Princess Eugenie gave birth to the couple’s first son, August Philip Hawke Brooksbank.
What is Princess Eugenie known for?
Education and career:
Eugenie graduated from Newcastle University in 2013 with two degrees: art history and English literature. She’s currently working as a director of Hauser & Wirth, an art gallery in London.
Princess Eugenie is Patron of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, an organization near to her heart. When Eugenie was 12, she underwent back surgery to correct her Scoliosis and still has metal rods in her back today. Eugenie promotes awareness of Scoliosis and other Orthopaedic conditions regularly on social media.
Eugenie is also involved in anti-slavery work and cofounded the Anti-Slavery Collective.
Other projects include:
Princess Eugenie in the News
Princess Eugenie and her sister Princess Beatrice almost stole the spotlight on cousin Prince William’s wedding day to Kate Middleton in 2011. They wore unique looking hats which caused worldwide jokes to run rampant. To this day, Eugenie and Beatrice are still known most for the hats they wore that day.
Princess Eugenie lives with her husband, Jack Brooksbank and son, August Philip Hawke Brooksbank, at Frogmore Cottage just minutes away from Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle. Frogmore Cottage was originally gifted to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. But the couple gave up their residence when they departed from their Royal duties.
It is believed that Prince Harry will be staying with Eugenie at Frogmore Cottage again for his COVID-19 quarantine prior to the unveiling of Princess Diana’s statue on what would have been her 60th birthday on July 1st, 2021.
- Kate Middleton prefers ‘practical Christmas presents’ for children
- Amol Rajan’s anti-royal tweets on Kate Middleton and Princes William, Charles and Philip unearthed
- BBC’s Amol Rajan APOLOGISES for ‘rude and immature’ attacks on royals
- Sir Tommy Steele beams with delight after receiving knighthood from Princess Anne
- BBC man at centre of royal show storm attacked Kate and William as ‘total frauds’
- Carole Middleton reveals she has a ‘very silly Christmas’ in store for her grandchildren